And the Amazon Smbhav Awards 2021 go to...
Amazon India today announced the winners of the Amazon Smbhav Awards 2021. Founder and Chairman, Bharti Enterprises, Sunil Bharti Mittal felicitated the winners at Amazon Smbhav 2021 on day one of the Amazon Smbhav summit 2021. Amazon Smbhav Awards celebrate and recognize businesses, innovators and individuals who have excelled in their field of work by innovative adoption and implementation of technology to contribute to the vision of an Aatmanirbhar Bharat and push forward the development of India’s SMB ecosystem. Over 1,200 businesses, innovators, and individuals who have excelled across sectors were nominated across 11 different categories. The entries were adjudged by a cross-disciplinary panel featuring key industry leaders.
The winners of Amazon Smbhav Awards 2021
1. EMMBROS OVERSEAS LIFESTYLE PVT LTD won Small Businesses of the Year for scaling rapidly to become a 50 Cr brand. Leveraging digital has been a tech strategy and today, they fulfill over 1 Lakh + orders every month.
2. Sasvat Omnicare Pvt Ltd (BOLDFIT) won Emerging Brand of the Year for completing over 400,000 orders in just two years with 50% of their orders coming from tier-2 and below geographies
3. Women entrepreneur of the Year was awarded to Josh Talks for executing a campaign titled Know Your Rights” for ITC Vivel to empower women with knowledge of their legal rights through 800+ workshops in schools and colleges across 10 states in India, spreading awareness about all legal rights concerning women.
4. Karigar SMB of the Year was won by Faraway Tree Arts LLP for bridging the gap between the karigars and urban India by bringing sustainable, environment friendly and a modern, urban aesthetic to traditional craft design and processes.
5. Handicraft enabler of the Year was awarded to Primasource Products & Services Pvt. Ltd for setting up shops for over 500 artisans with 1000s more in their ecosystem and enabled them to sell about 80 lakhs worth of products in the last year.
6. Daily dump received the award for Sustainable SMB of the Year for keeping more than 56,000 kg of waste out of landfills daily
7. Global SMB of the Year was won by Skillmatics for developing innovative learning resources and educational games, helping children across the world between the ages of 3-12 years build core skills through systematic play.
8. Innovator of the Year was given to NWDCo Software Solutions LLP for developing Kveso - a range of ‘Contactless Technologies’ that ensured guests received a safer experience while they stayed in, or dined at a hotel. Its solutions have showcased by The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, The Leela Group and the Radisson group in India, among other prominent members of the hospitality industry.
9. Job creator of the Year was won by Nature vibes for creating job opportunities for 1000+ farmers by sourcing organic products directly from them
10. Digitally enabled Local shop of the Year was given to Ditechno buildcon & Trade for leveraging technology to communicate with customers, customize their orders, and improve customer service.
11. The prestigious Amazon Smbhav Award 2021 was won by HealthSetGo for setting a benchmark health program – CARE. HealthSetGo has driven positive health outcomes for over 250,000+ students, and aims to reach 1 million children by 2023. Its comprehensive approach to health has made it a loved organisation with schools across India, and is setting the standard of how healthcare can be successfully integrated with education.
“For me, entrepreneurship and innovation are doing things that have not been done before. Sometimes you get it right, sometimes you don’t, but you learn from every experience and perform better the next time. India’s entrepreneurs and the start-up ecosystem exemplifies innovation and has showcased their true mettle in times of need, and it is about time that founders and businesses get the recognition they deserve. It gives me immense joy to see the work done by emerging businesses and their contribution to the ecosystem at large. Each nomination deserves true recognition and I hope to see continued patronage for Amazon Smbhav Awards”, said Sunil Bharti Mittal, Founder and Chairman, Bharti Enterprises.
Manish Tiwary, Vice-President, Amazon India said, “The last year taught us to adapt and innovate as never before. Technology played a key role in this journey and helped in dealing with the new normal for everyone around us. Through the Amazon Smbhav awards, we celebrate the entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and agility shown by entrepreneurs, small businesses and emerging brands in responding to customer needs.”
The winners were announced at Amazon Smbhav that brings together important industry and thought leaders for invigorating discussions on the way ahead towards creating an Aatmanirbhar Bharat by unlocking possibilities for small businesses, entrepreneurs & innovators, through a partnership with Amazon. The four-day virtual summit, hosted on the theme of ‘Unlocking Infinite Possibilities for Digital India’, will enable attendees to network with over 50,000 participants, learn trends & best practices from over 70 speakers and experience 35+ hours of content to discover infinite possibilities for their businesses.
For more information about Amazon Smbhav Awards visit: https://www.smbhav.com/summit/awards